Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tomas commented  · 

I like idea of favorite locations. I am used to it from different app I used on Android.
        In my opinion it would be beneficial if it would be able to save some location (to choose on a map or mark it when I am physically on that place).
        In addition there would be then some tolerance (e.g radius of 500 m), if the trip would end within this tolerance it would mean that you are at the favorite location.

The reasons for this:
        - Favorite locations makes it easy to distinguish where have you actually been / make the log easily readable and understandable. I.e. it is obvious, that you have traveled from Home to Office 1/2 or to Clients X/Y/Z so you do not need to search the address (or remember the addresses and surrounding streets) is in order to know the purpose of the trip when you are traveling to specific locations regularly.
        - Tolerance represents the fact that you can will probably park within some range each time you will arrive to your "favorite" place - e.g. at home on several different streets, on different parking slots (distant even few hundred meters) at shopping mall / offices etc.
        The tolerance seems to be the easiest way how to manage it.

This would increase the added value significantly.

Thank you

Tomas

• Dale commented  · 

I like this feature so it would automatically eliminate commutes. So if start AND end are work and home, don't count it.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Useful as a potential way to eliminate undesired logging, e.g. by specifying only trips involving certain saved addresses to be logged. Obviously there would need to be a grace margin of error distance due to the limited precision of GPS.

Feedback and Knowledge Base