This might be for a few reasons:
- Please update Magical Miles. Check if there's an update available for your version of Magical Miles on the app store. Older versions of the app use a now defunct email provider, and need to be updated to be able to export.
- You haven't set up email on your iPhone. Magical Miles uses your iPhone's email to export your logs. Please set up an email address on your iPhone using the Settings app.
- You haven't entered your email. Magical Miles needs an email address to send your exported logs to. Don't worry, I won't give it to anyone!
- Your email address isn't correct. Double check that you've typed in the right email address. Magical Miles saves your email for next time, so if you typed it in wrong it'll still be there next time you pop open the Export view. I can't tell you how many times I've done this!
- The dates you've chosen don't have logs associated with them. If the dates you chose don't have any logs, then Magical Miles won't export anything.
- You don't have an internet connection. If you're not on cellular data or wifi Magical Miles can't export your logs, since it needs to send them to your email. Please try again when you're back online.
- Something weird is happening. If none of these are your problem something has gone wrong. Sorry! Drop me a line and let me know what's going on, and I'll get it sorted out for you ASAP.